When looking at the different communities that developers are building up within London Ontario, Woodholme Park is particularly unique. Sifton Properties Limited has created an incredibly luxurious community within Medway Heights. By creating a new, modern, and high end living community within a beautifully established neighborhood, Sifton has created the height of convenient living. These beautiful and luxurious single family homes have been combined with the stress-free convenience of condo living, which makes this an incredible location for empty nesters. It’s location and proximity to amenities within the city also makes it a great location for established families. This 16 acre site offers large and spacious lots, elegant, modern and beautiful homes from award winning builders, and stunning streetscapes. With the city’s only “castle” as its centerpiece and the fact that the location is cradled within one of London’s most beautiful Environmentally Significant Areas, this community offers something completely unlike any other within the city.
LocationThere are a few things to consider when you’re deciding what neighborhood that you want to move to. Those things are health, proximity to job and schools (if you have a family), conveniences, and lifestyle. Obviously we can’t rank in this article how close Woodholme Park is to your work, but a lot of people work downtown, or close to downtown, and Woodholme Park is a short and easy drive to downtown. As for schools, there are multiple schools close by including elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools. These things make it a great location for families. As for health, Woodholme Park gets an excellent score for helping you life a healthy and active lifestyle. Woodholme Park is nestled right in the embrace of Medway Valley Heritage Forest (which is a protected space). It’s an incredibly scenic play with 10.6km of walking trails that follow both sides of a creek. It’s filled with beautiful views and plants. Getting outside, enjoying the fresh air, and contributing to your active lifestyle has never been easier than it is in Woodholme Park. Not only that, but research has shown that people who live within walking distance to amenities like grocery stores, pharmacies, and other essential places are healthier. Sherwood Forest Mall is within easy walking distance to Woodholme Park. Within Sherwood Forest Mall you have a grocery store, Shoppers Drug Mart, two banks, a dollar store, a thrift store, a library, and so much more. This means that you have the options to walk on a nice day to do any of your weekly errands. Not only that, but there is also a GoodLife Fitness center, which means that in the wintertime when the trails around you are not easily accessible, you can still stay healthy and active. Convenience is another important factor to consider, when it comes to choosing where in London to live. As I mentioned, all of your basics, like groceries and pharmacy are at Sherwood Forest Mall, but the mall also has multiple restaurants, a beer store, and even an LCBO. Not only that, but Woodholme Park is also close to other shopping centers, like the SmartCentres London NorthWest. That shopping center has an Old Navy, Winners, Homesense, Canadian Tire, Walmart Supercentre, Lowes, lots of delicious places to eat, and so much more. It’s also super close to the Sunningdale Village shopping center, which has a grocery store, a pharmacy, a starbucks, Mastermind toys, restaurants, and so many more stores. When it comes to conveniences, you could not pick a better spot if you tried. The last thing to consider is lifestyle. This location is great for families and empty nesters alike. The fact that it’s in an already-established neighborhood means that for those with an active social lifestyle, this fits right in. Aesthetically speaking, this location is also amazing if your lifestyle revolves around love nature. Beautiful wooded areas and greenspace are all around you at Woodholme park. With lots of shopping around as well, it’s an incredible location.
Woodholme ManorRight in the midst of this community is London’s only “castle”, Woodholme Manor. This incredible and unique home was built in 1893 in a late Victorian Gothic Revival style. It was one of only a very few concrete-poured homes in that time, which makes it an architecturally significant home. It has been restored and is truly a centerpiece to this community as it represents the timeless beauty that truly great craftsmanship and design creates. Some of the amazing features of the home includes a vaulted stairway, five huge and uniquely crafted fireplaces, a large library, beautiful French doors, underground tunnels, secret passageways, and even a huge ballroom. Woodholme Manor is an incredible sight to behold and is a marker of the beauty and elegance that Woodholme Park manifests.
HomesWoodholme Park is an incredible opportunity for those who are seeking luxurious living in London Ontario. These superior custom-built single family homes start in the $800s, and have truly understated luxury and elegance. They’re situated on oversized lots, and give you a blend of having single family homes and the kind of carefree life that comes with condo living. The outside maintenance is completely taken care of for you, which means that you don’t have to worry about getting up extra early in the winter time to shovel snow before you can leave your home. aLong with snow removal, landscaping is taken care of by professionals. They have expertly planned this community to have open green spaces, and peaceful landscaping that is full of perennials, trees, and beautiful shrubs. The beautiful streetscapes are full of warm and friendly homes that are also luxurious and modern. Of course what is offered inside the homes depends completely on what you and your builder dream up together, since these are custom homes, but you can expect high-end living, incredibly beauty, and incredible detailing that will make your dream home your reality. Here are some of the features that you can expect from homes like these:
- Soaring 9 to 12 foot ceilings will make your home feel even more spacious and airy. Stunning 10 to 16 foot vaulted, barrel, and coffered ceilings give your home that wow-factor like nothing else can.
- Of course when you think of a luxury home, you cannot help but picture crown molding.
- Built-in shelving units and cabinets are not only incredibly functional, but they’re also beautiful and fill your space perfectly like absolutely nothing else can.
- Living in Canada, there is absolutely nothing else like having heated floors in the winter time. It makes getting up on dark, cold mornings feel like less of a chore.
- Beautiful gas fireplaces with custom stone work or stunning mantles are welcoming and cozy.
- Large, soaker tubs will melt away all of your stresses and worries and are just begging for mountains of bubbles, candlelight, and a glass of champagne.
- Extra large showers with glass surround and waterfall shower heads not only look beautiful, but they also help to keep that spark of romance alive and well.
- Stunning hardwood and laminate flooring throughout the home look great, but are also durable and easy to clean, which is essential when you’re building a home that is meant to last.
- Your gourmet kitchen will gleam with stunning granite, quartz and marble countertops.
- Walk-in pantry and butler’s kitchens keep you organized and keep your kitchen looking beautiful.
- Walk-in closets are a godsend during busy mornings. They help to keep you organized, and, let’s be honest, just look so much better than regular closets.
- His and hers sinks and closets make morning and nighttime routines that much more enjoyable.
- Can we take a moment to appreciate main floor laundry? Whoever first had the idea to drag the laundry out from the basement and put it in a convenient location was a genius. It makes the weekly to-do so much less of a chore when you don’t have to lug heavy baskets of clothes up and down the house every time.
- Extra-large energy efficient windows will give your home lots of natural light and will let you enjoy the beautiful views that have been expertly crafted for you at Woodholme Park.
- Custom designed cabinetry is modern and sleek and will make your bathrooms and kitchens pop.